Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
The Office of the Vice Chancellor believes that Student Affairs is an important part of the Missouri S&T experience. We help students become involved in the University, develop lifelong relationships, and reach their full learning potential.
- Administrative Oversight - The Office of the Vice Chancellor manages the administrative functions of the Division of Student Affairs
- Corporate Development Council (CDC) – A group of key industry professionals interested in engaging and partnering with Missouri S&T in a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Office of the Dean of Students – Campus community development and student conduct matters.
- Strategic Planning – Division-wide goals and action plans to ensure best possible learning outcomes for students.
- University Committee for Assistance, Response, and Evaluation (UCARE) – Providing assistance for students in difficult situations and education on prevention strategies.